Saturday, December 28, 2013

EXCITING NEWS:



One of my family's recipes "Maple Carrot Cupcakes"
was published in TASTE OF HOME HOLIDAY BAKING 2013!!!
I submitted this recipe in 2000, and it was published in a
magazine then, and it has continued over the past 14 years
to be published in many magazines and cookbooks since,
I guess it's safe to say that people must enjoy them!!!
My Mom Mom Flora started making this recipe many, many,
years ago (passed down from her Mom)...but as a cake,
then my Mom took over making the cakes, but a healthier
version, and then I made them into carrot cupcakes for my
husband...so it continues to be passed down through the
generations...so very excited to have this recipe showcased
once again in such a prestigious culinary magazine!
 
(World's #1 Food & Entertaining Magazine (Taste Of Home)!!!

No comments: