Friday, January 3, 2014

JANUARY 2014 Edition of SJM Magazine's Recipe Corner


The January 2014 edition of South Jersey Mom
magazine is out! The RECIPE CORNER can be
found on page 22 in this month's issue. I spotlighted
three recipes in my column, perfect to help warm you
up on a cold Winter day! "Minestrone Soup", "Cream
Of Broccoli Soup" and "Corn Muffins". Please feel free
to share the link to South Jersey Mom w/family & friends!
Happy 2014!!!

PERSONAL NOTE OF THANKS:
Thank you to everyone who comments, messages,
e-mails, or speaks to me in person about their
enjoyment of my columns in SJM Magazine, and the
Grapevine Newspaper. I'm happy so many folks are
enjoying the healthier version recipes, I also love
contributing to our community in any way that I can!
Thank you again for your kind comments!!!
~ Lisa ~

http://southjerseymom.com/index.php


 

No comments: