Thursday, July 29, 2010

This week's "Recipe Corner" column

CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S "RECIPE CORNER" COLUMN
ONLINE IN THE GRAPEVINE NEWSPAPER (PAGE 20)
WHICH SHOWCASES TWO HEALTHY RECIPES, ONE IS A
SALAD & THE OTHER IS A BERRY PARFAIT RECIPE.
YOU CAN SEND A HEALTHY RECIPE OR TWO FOR
PUBLICATION, OR ONE YOU'D LIKE ME TO "REMIX"
USING HEALTHIER INGREDIENTS. SEND VIA E-MAIL
& INCLUDE YOUR NAME. YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES
COULD BE ENJOYED BY OTHERS,
SO SHARE THE LOVE, HERE'S TO OUR HEALTH!
www.grapevinenewspaper.com

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm addicted to your recipe column. I'm glad your still going to write it, I would miss it terribly, guess I have to settle for every other week. Love your blog tons too.

A Peculiar Person said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog. I would love to get your comments on some of my recent posts.

http://alonganarrowway.blogspot.com

God Bless!

Josh said...

Great article, enjoyed reading it and now look forward to checking it out often. Thanks for posting the web site address of the newspaper so I can view it online. Would love to have a hard copy of the column, autographed by you one day!